A new weekly Saturday blog post that takes a quick look back at the Sonata Home Design week as well as shares some of my favorite ideas on the web. Grab a cup of coffee and join me!
Welcome to Sonata Script!
This is my new weekly Saturday post that will give you a little peek into the past week for me and Sonata Home Design. I also plan to share some of my favorite finds as well as some amazing content of blogger creatives that I have discovered on the web during the week.
I always want to give you great ideas, inspiration, creative motivation, light bulb moments, and a hearty “You can do it!” with any blog post.
I know I am not alone in my passion for home decorating, crafting, and nesting. So, please join me each week for this little creative jolt!
Actually, in order to review last week, I need to touch on the week before!
Majestic mountains, grazing elk, fragrant evergreen trees, incredible vistas, leisurely walks and car rides, fresh homemade fudge…oh, how I love Colorado!
Unplugged and loving it!
Downtime was spent watching the sun rise and set, playing card games, reading, and mindlessly making pom poms!
Who knew you could find a color palette for fall in a skein of yarn!
Check out this elk lounging on the golf course!
We did have some pretty intense daily temperatures and a few misguided cabin mice, but overall it was a fantastic week.
Sonata Home Design was pretty quiet because I was, for the most part, unplugged from technology…
And busy making pom poms!
But I’m Back!
Returning home in an 8-hour car ride gave me lots of time to ponder decorating projects, hypothesize crafts, and write lists.
LOTS of lists!
I am back and ready to rock n’ roll!
Tuesday on the Blog
One of my road trip brainstorms was this Fall Grapevine Wreath project.
It is so easy that I did a lot of it on our car ride home.
And, I put some of those mountain pom poms to good use!
Blog hops are always fun and Thursday was no exception!
I joined 7 other bloggers for some inventive fall decorating. My mission…a Fall Tour in the Living Room
Easier said than done my friend! There were a few obstacles on the day before…
- Wednesday was a 95-degree day and I was trying to photograph the living room with a crackling fire in the fireplace and the air conditioning going strong!
- Zoom call, arrange pillows, zoom call…
- New coffee table has not arrived yet. Ugh.
“Bentley, get off the pillows!”
- Re-arrange pillows. More photos…
- Coffee table has still not arrived.
- Drive to Omaha to pick up husband at airport. Try to find wi-fi for webinar while I wait for his flight
“What do you mean Starbucks CLOSES AT 5???”
- Plant myself at Perkins. (Finally, wi-fi!) Watch a very informative webinar on blog design.
- Pick up husband and listen in on another webinar on the way home.
- The new coffee table didn’t arrive till 10 pm. Ugh.
“Thank you for your help, Bentley. Don’t chew up that pumpkin!”
- Our dog, Bentley, was determined to be my “helper” as I assembled the table at 10:15 pm.
- Blog post due to post on Thursday at 8 am. Up at 6 am trying to manufacture “natural” lighting so I can photograph the new coffee table.
- Blog posts at 8 am! Success!
Love the new coffee table! It was all worth it!
In Other Exciting News!
I’m excited to announce that I am now a Hometalk TV host!
If you are not on the Hometalk platform…run don’t walk!
All sorts of great DIY’s and crafts! I always share my projects on Hometalk and am thrilled to now be part of the HTTV team.
Here is my latest HTTV video: How to Make a Hanging Pumpkin Ball. You might have seen the instructions on my blog but it is also fun to see as a video.
Fall Decor Shopping
Here are some of my shopping favorites this week!
Some Blogs Posts That I Loved This Week
And There’s More!
Well, I Think That Went Well!
I hope you enjoyed my new weekly newsletter, Sonata Script!
I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know if you liked this new weekly post!
See you next week!